How can you make the most of a December school vacation? Now is the time to think about it!
1) Enjoy the True Pleasure of Getting Away. At a time when you think you might just crack from the stress of every day life; give up trying to organize everyone’s entertainment. Become one of the guests, and really enjoy the pleasure of being taken care of. Yes, you too!
2) Is Your Weather Dicey in December? How nice to escape to someplace not just interesting, but warm and inviting too. How nice to be snorkeling when those at home are shoveling or hiking a mountain when your neighbors are commuting to work. Don’t forget your bathing suit!
3) Perfect Family Reunion Time. Every family has time off and wants to be with family, but we’re spread across the country – and who has a home big enough for everyone to congregate? Let someone else plan your reunion! You can all travel to the same destination to be together and have no hassles or worries once you get there.
4) Step Away from the Rush and propaganda of the holidays. Tired of the crush and craziness? Decide to do it differently. Invest in your memories and shared experiences rather than more obsessive accumulation of things you don’t need. Show your children the value of learning new things and meeting new people. Have some fun too!
5) Plan Ahead. December is a month of celebrations: Christmas, Hanukah, Kwanzaa, New Year’s Eve or just an escape from the dreary beginning of winter. Everyone with kids in school has a break in December. There is possibly no better time to want to travel! Be first in line to make your plans, and you’ll have first choice of options for a perfect family adventure.