We offer 4 adventures in Baja
Baja California Sur is a tropical treasure in the southern portion of Mexico’s Baja Peninsula. Here your family will find one of the world’s most distinct landscapes, with cacti-strewn desert cliffs dropping off dramatically over deep blue ocean. Long stretches of soft, white beach and crystal-clear bays abound, and the region’s locals are as friendly and welcoming as the sea lions and gray whales that inhabit the surrounding waters.
- View magnificent gray whales
- Kayak by rock formations and mangrove swamps
- Take a hands-on Mexican cooking lesson
- Swim and snorkel with sea lions
- Kayak through crystal-blue waters
- Hike a cacti-dotted cliff overlooking the ocean