Click tabs for more information
10 or more
6 to 9
2 to 5
|06/18 - 06/26||$4,990||$5,490||$5,990|
|07/09 - 07/17||$4,990||$5,490||$5,990|
|08/18 - 08/26||$4,990||$5,490||$5,990|
Child Discount: $100 per child under 12
Triple Discount: $200 for children under 12 sharing with 2 adults
Alumni Discount: if you are a returning Thomson guest, please subtract $500 per family from these prices
Price includes: Accommodations based on two to a room, land transportation, private bi-lingual guide throughout, most meals, bottled water & snacks in the vehicle, Comprehensive Travel Insurance.
Prices are per person and based on the number of people in your party.
Don't see your travel dates?
Call us, we can personalize any trip to meet your travel needs!
Welcome to Croatia! Prepare to be wowed by this up-and-coming jewel of the Adriatic Sea! With ancient ruins, turquoise waters, striking mountain and island landscapes, and a unique convergence of Mediterranean, Central European, and Balkan cultures, this place is an unforgettable heaven on earth.
The Dalmatian coastal city of Dubrovnik is steeped in rich history -- itself a UNESCO World Heritage Site -- and offers scenery unlike anywhere in the world. Fortified walls elevate medieval fortresses above the stunning surrounding sea, and idyllic islands and caves hide in lagoons and remote corners.
- Explore the city on foot
- Visit the Maritime Museum and Rector's Palace
- Optional walk to the Walls of Dubrovnik
- Play a game with the children's local Croatian pen pals
- Kayak around the surrounding waters and islands
- Snorkel at the hidden cave beach of Betina
- Wander around Dubrovnik's Old Town
Head to Split, a remarkably attractive city with thousands of years of interesting history. Built around the 4-century palace of the Roman emperor Diocletian, Split has been ruled by Byzantines, Venetians, and others... and the influences show in the culture, cuisine, and architecture of this fairytale city.
- Traverse Split on foot, seeing palaces, and much more
- Or, bike a shoreline route past beaches, and hillside forest
- Whip around a winding track on speedy go-carts
- Cruise the Adriatic by speedboat
- Snorkel in crystal-clear waters
- Take some photos in the historic center of Trogir
- Zip line through a vast river canyon
Hotel Excelsior Dubrovnik has been an iconic landmark since its opening in 1913. The newly renovated, five-star hotel is located in the old part of the city, just minutes from Dubrovnik’s Old Town and offers gorgeous views. The hotel includes 158 comfortable rooms, 3 restaurants, fitness center, swimming pool, private beach, and wireless internet.
Ideally located, the Radisson Blu Resort is only 3 km from the city center and steps from the coastline of the Adriatic Sea. Along with its 250 modern rooms, amenities include free wireless internet, spa fitness center, indoor & outdoor pools, and 3 restaurants.