Click tabs for more information
|Dates||Adult Price||Child Price||Internal Air|
|06/20 - 06/28||$4,790||$4,590||$300|
|07/25 - 08/02||$4,790||$4,590||$300|
|12/26 - 01/03||$5,290||$5,090||$300|
Book your 2015 adventure before May 15th,2015, and receive a $200 discount per person for groups of 2 to 5 or a $400 discount per person for groups of 6 or more.
*Offer valid on new bookings only and may not be combined with other promotional offerings.
Single supplement: $2,000
Triple discount (child under 12 sharing with two adults): $300
*Minimum of six participants required.
Bring the lesson plans to life – substitute your kids’ science books for hands-on, active discovery of a variety of precious ecosystems and wildlife. Prepare for an unmatched fun and educational experience for kids and parents alike.
- Gatun Lake jungle boat adventure
- Meet renowned wildcat researcher Ricardo Moreno
- Help him set camera traps along nature trails
- Ride a piragua (dugout canoe) up the Chagres River
- Visit an indigenous Embera village
- Reunite with Ricardo to analyze wildcat camera trap findings
Chiriquí, the “Valley of the Moon,” hosts a stunning diversity of tropical Central American landscapes, from beaches and plains to mountains and dense rain forest.
- Spend time at Frank Gehry's Biodiversity Museum
- Check out the Miraflores Visitor Center and lock system
- Transfer to Boquete in the Chiriqui Highlands
- Go whitewater rafting through rugged countryside
- Join the beautiful Boquete Panoramic Tour (alternative to rafting)
The archipelago of Bocas del Toro is situated on Panama’s Caribbean coast. Its white sand beaches, steamy rain forests, incredible snorkeling and relaxed bohemian ambiance have made Bocas del Toro a favorite spot for our families.
- Zip line through the cloud forest
- Tour a renowned coffee estate (alternative to zip line)
- Transfer to Bocas del Toro
- Stop at the Ngobe indigenous village of Salt Creek
- Walk a lowland wet rain forest brimming with wildlife
- Snorkel among the thriving reefs and mangroves of Bastimentos
Before your return to Panama City and departure from Panama, you’ll have one more fascinating scientific experience in this Caribbean region.
- Visit Finca Los Monos Botanical Garden
- Meet your kids' local pen pals for a tropical biology lesson
- Return to Panama City for a farewell dinner in the French Quarter
The Gamboa Rainforest Resort is a luxury destination resort located on the Panama Canal in the heart of the lush Panamanian rain forest. The hotel’s 100 clean, air-conditioned rooms each have a balcony with spectacular views of the Chagres River. Other highlights include an aerial tram that goes all the way from the rain forest floor to the canopy, a fitness center, kayaks, pedal boats, tennis courts, jogging and cycling trails, a spa, and multiple restaurants.
Boquete's Riverside Inn sits on the banks of the Palo Alto River. The inn offers spacious, modern accommodations, as well as a new on-site restaurant called The Rock, one of the Chiriqui region's best.
The Country Inn & Suites Hotel is conveniently located right in front of the entrance to the famous Panama Canal. The hotel offers over 150 clean, comfortable rooms, each featuring a balcony. Other highlights include an outdoor pool, tennis court, exercise center, business center, playground, Jacuzzi, boardwalk, T.G.I. Friday’s and high-speed internet access.
Why Panama with Thomson?