We offer 6 Tanzania Family Vacations
There’s a reason Tanzania captured our owners’ hearts over 30 years ago – the beautiful soul of Africa thrives here, where golden plains stretch on forever and nature flourishes at its most untamed, and where humble, kindhearted people welcome guests with open arms. From Arusha to Tarangire, the Ngorongoro Crater to the Serengeti, Tanzania presents families with opportunities for a family safari adventure - wildlife viewing and cultural interaction beyond most people’s wildest dreams. The lions, wildebeest, cheetahs, buffalo, hippos, antelope, elephants, hyenas and giraffes and the Maasai people that share the land with them are calling out to our families to come visit this sacred place.
- The tallest free standing mountain in the world at 5,895 meters (19,341 feet) tall.
- We have a summit success rate of 98%.
- Ample time to acclimatize.
- Beautiful sights on less crowded trails.
- Daytime summit bid.
- Trek Mount Meru
- Visit with Tanzanian teens
- Ride mountain bikes to a quaint village
- View a stunning concentration of wildlife
- Visit a Maasai village
- Meet your kids’ pen pals at a local school
- Explore a private nature refuge
- Benefit from seasonal camps in the Serengeti
- Help bring food from farm to table