Multigenerational Adventures & Family Reunions
When is the last time your entire family got together? More than a mere visit, a Thomson trip is the perfect way for everyone – near and far – to learn, explore, hike, or bike TOGETHER, and create family memories to last a lifetime! Or maybe you’d like to skip a generation and take one or two of your grandchildren to see the world.
Increasingly, grandparents are expressing an interest in traveling with their grandchildren – with or without the parents! Whether you are taking the whole brood or just one grandkid at a time as a rite of passage, Thomson will make your vacation a joy. Families come in all shapes and sizes; we’re here to help match your family to the perfect adventure.
The following trips are particularly well-suited for multigenerational families, but most of our trips are suitable for families of all ages, and all of our trips can be tailored for family reunions.
- 3 or 4-nights cruising the Galapagos
- 2 or 3 nights exploring Cuenca & the Andean Highlands
- Meet with your Ecuadorian Pen Pal
- Visit Inca ruins, like Machu Picchu
- Whitewater raft in the Sacred Valley
- Try Quechua backstrap weaving
NUMBER OF DAYS: 13
- View a stunning concentration of wildlife
- Visit a Maasai village
- Meet your kids’ pen pals at a local school
- Discover Glacier Bay National Park's scenic coves and fjords by kayak, paddle board, and skiff
- Enjoy wilderness hikes
- View incredible wildlife
NUMBER OF DAYS: 7
Corobici Riverwildlife viewing in Guanacaste
Sea kayakto serene Pacific coves
Explore the canopy at Arenal's hanging bridges