Natural Wonders & Wildlife
It's one thing to learn about ecosystems in a book. It's quite another to see them up close and through the eyes of our guides, who are passionate about sharing their knowledge with travelers, young and old. A lot of our destinations are home to wildlife like you've never seen before – from 500-pound tortoises to golden-maned lions – you and the kids will be awestruck at all you’ll encounter on these Thomson trips.
- Explore the sites of Rio de Janeiro
- Traverse the Pantanal's vast wetlands
- Spot caimans, jaguars, macaws, and so much more
Corobici Riverwildlife viewing in Guanacaste
Sea kayakto serene Pacific coves
Explore the canopy at Arenal's hanging bridges
- View magnificent gray whales
- Kayak by rock formations and mangrove swamps
- Take a hands-on Mexican cooking lesson
- Visit an indigenous riverside village
- Whitewater raft and zip line
- Ride a jungle boat in the Panama Canal
- View a stunning concentration of wildlife
- Visit a Maasai village
- Meet your kids’ pen pals at a local school
- Enjoy world-class wildlife viewing
- Maximize time in nature
- Take in the Ngorongoro Crater
- Hike magical mossy trails
- Ice-walk on the Athabasca Glacier
- Explore the "wild" interior of Rat's Nest Cave
- Discover Glacier Bay National Park's scenic coves and fjords by kayak, paddle board, and skiff
- Enjoy wilderness hikes
- View incredible wildlife
- The tallest free standing mountain in the world at 5,895 meters (19,341 feet) tall.
- We have a summit success rate of 98%.
- Ample time to acclimatize.
- Beautiful sights on less crowded trails.
- Daytime summit bid.