Families with Older Teens and 20-Somethings
So, your kids are now older teens or 20-somethings… they’re off to college or starting out in the working world. That doesn’t make you any less of a family, and those are still great ages for an action-packed family adventure!
Your young adult kids will love the sophistication, thrill and variety involved in these trips; they’ll be whitewater rafting through rain forest rivers, hiking rugged terrain, seeing some unbelievable wildlife and enjoying enriching cultural experiences like learning to dance salsa and merengue and going out to some local hotspots for a few drinks and some dancing – all with their proud parents and other similarly-aged families.
- Attend a wine tasting in Cappadocia
- Visit a traditional Turkish farming village
- Investigate the ancient city of Ephesus
- Run a 5K tropical trail in paradise
- Travel with other families with young adult children
- Learn salsa and merengue
- Traverse the vast White and Black Deserts
- Camp out amid desert limestone formations
- Marvel at the sites of ancient Cairo and Luxor
- The tallest free standing mountain in the world at 5,895 meters (19,341 feet) tall
- We have a summit success rate of 98%.
- Ample time to acclimatize
- Beautiful sights on less crowded trails
- Daytime summit bid