Below are the standard features of our scheduled adventures
- All entrance fees
- Accommodations based on double and triple occupancy at comfortable and distinctive tourist level hotels
- Most meals; we leave off a couple so your family can explore on your own.
- Travel in groups of up to 25 people
- Services of a bilingual guide who will accompany you throughout your trip
- Land transportation, airport transfers on the scheduled arrival and departure days, and internal air
- All excursions
- Bottled water and snacks
- Travel insurance – Travel Insured International policy
- On select departures, large groups will be accompanied by a rafiki whose primary job will be to provide kid-friendly enrichment activities for up to an hour each day that enhance the overall trip experience; to provide organized fun for kids that helps them get to know each other; to provide things for kids to do during delays, flights and long bus trips
- Each itinerary has a unique cultural exchange element within our Friends Across Borders program. Ages 6 to 16 will have the opportunity to be matched with pen pals on select itineraries.
There may be slight variations to this listing for certain adventures